Highly skilled and motivated Renovation Specialist needed to complete interior improvements/renovations at a medium apartment community in Augusta, GA. Must have previous experience in construction/renovation/carpentry. The Renovation Specialist will focus on performing interior apartment unit renovations.
The Renovation Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
* Always maintain a resident first attitude and understanding that maintaining resident apartment homes and delivering the highest quality service is the number one priority.
* Complete all maintenance work orders for interior renovations in a timely manner as instructed by management.
* Complete necessary maintenance/renovation on each apartment home to prepare for move-ins.
* Maintain common areas for safety and appearance.
* Ensure total management satisfaction in carrying out all duties.
* Maintain contact with management regarding maintenance problems and renovation status in apartment homes.
* Perform preventative maintenance per company standards when necessary.
* Perform all aspects of apartment turns and renovation make ready to company standards.
* Complete all other projects or requests as directed by the property manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Experienced and solid candidate
* EPA and HVAC Certifications are a plus but are not required.
* Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
* Be dependable/ reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitching in to get the job completed regardless of the task.
* Be attentive to detail and always adhere to company standards.
* Be a team player, professional and ethical at all times.